Did you know that Whitley County Family Y has Group Exercise classes for members?
Check out some of the member favorites below!
- CROSS X: Uses a mixture of calisthenics, plyometric and free weights with general lifting and some Olympic lifting techniques.
- Y CYCLE 60 / POLAR ™: Enjoy a high energy cardio workout for the entire body and track results with a heart rate monitor.
- POUND ®: Using lightly weighted exercise drumsticks, torch calories and tone while rocking out to your favorite music.
- BARRE INTENSITY ®: Combines attributes of Pilates, dance, and functional fitness training to present a powerful and intense barre program in the group fitness space.
- BOOT CAMP / POLAR ™: A challenging interval class with a variety of exercises to increase power, agility, cardio, endurance and overall strength using Polar™ wearable technology.
Find these classes and many others in our schedules and descriptions below!
January 1st, 2020