Engaging with Families & Community
Serving families has always been at the heart of the Y. We are a place where you can find respite from social, economic and educational challenges, and learn how to overcome them. We have a fundamental desire to provide opportunities for every family to build stronger bonds, achieve greater work/life balance, and become more engaged with your community. Just a few of our family programs include:
- Summer cookouts and fishing derbies
- Road trip to Wrigley Field to see a Chicago Cubs game
- Family camp weekends at Camp Potawotami
- Holiday events at the Y, including trick or treat and Santa Claus Workshop
- Countless free social events, family nights and activities, and so much more!
No matter what your family is interested in, we have the perfect activity for you! Check out our latest Resource Guide for all the great family programs we offer.