The Youth Service Bureau has provided programs for area schools and families since 1992.
Our primary goal is to provide comprehensive crisis and intervention services to children, youth and families in Allen County.
However, we do much more:
- We advocate for youth by giving them the tools, skills and support they need to succeed.
- We intervene in truancy cases to help youth avoid the juvenile justice system.
- We educate youth on available resources and valuable tools.
- We provide resources by networking with other organization and service agencies in Allen County.
- We foster commitment to change by providing insight to problems and realistic solutions.
- We equip youth and their families with training, resources and support, enabling them to make changes, bridge gaps and overcome obstacles.
Please contact our staff to find out how we can make a difference for you!