Show Your Support
Annual Campaign Donation
YMCA Enterprise Zone
The YMCA Enterprise Zone project for teens and young adults was introduced to the community in November 2021. The 20,000 square foot building will be situated just north of the Renaissance Pointe YMCA on property donated by the McMillen Foundation. A three-phase capital campaign to raise $7 million is underway to build the facility and a Career Opportunities Center, an Outdoor Corner Park, and Athletic and Special Events fields.
Shop and Support
You can support the YMCA when you shop by using:
Throughout our lives, most of us strive to make a difference, providing gifts to people and causes we value. It would be wonderful to know that you can continue to change lives even after you're gone - creating a legacy of support - for future generations.
For more information about leaving a Legacy gift to the YMCA of Greater Fort Wayne, contact Nicole Hansen, Director of Mission Advancement at 260.918.2144.
The Heritage Club
The Heritage Club is a circle of friends who share a commitment to the financial stability of the Y and a belief that the life-changing programs must continue – for future generations. At its core, this community of caring people is dedicated to meeting the needs of others –through a legacy that lasts forever.
The purpose of the Club is to encourage thoughtful gifts as a primary means to build a strong endowment and to recognize the leadership and devotion to the Y that has created this heritage. Heritage Club members meet annually to enjoy fellowship, introduce new members and find inspiration in the Y’s work as they learn how their contribution is making this community a better place to live.
What to Give
- Outright Gifts - Immediate gifts of cash, appreciated securities, real or tangible property.
- Wills and Revocable Living Trusts - Retain assets during your life and designate the Y in your will or trust.
- Charitable Trusts - Provides you with income during your lifetime and then transfers to the Y.
- Life Insurance - Transfer policy to the Y or name Y as beneficiary.
- Charitable Lead Trusts - Make payments from a trust to the Y for a specified number of years and then assets pass to your heirs.
- Beneficiary Designations - Add the Y as a revocable beneficiary for a qualified IRA, pension plan, bank account or insurance policy.
YMCA Mission Partner Sponsors provide financial resources that help improve our community and move us all forward. The continued support of Mission Partners allows the Y to carry out our mission – making a meaningful, enduring impact in our local neighborhoods. In addition to giving back to the community, there are many benefits to being a mission partner sponsor. We invite your company to partner with us and fulfill our cause of strengthening community. For more information, please contact Nicole Hansen at 260.918.2144.
The YMCA of Greater Fort Wayne is a Better Business Bureau Accredited Charity.