Show Your Support
By giving to the Y you're doing your part to strengthen our community—which is good for everyone. Whether you help a child attend summer camp or support an adult to adopt a healthy life change, your donation makes positive change.
YMCA Meal Access
People or businesses who wish to support the YMCA’s Meal Access program can donate.
Employee Assistance Program
The YMCA of Greater Fort Wayne Employee Emergency Assistance Fund was established to help employees and their immediate families with emergency situations beyond their control which has caused a financial hardship. An emergency is defined as an unforeseen circumstance that calls for immediate action and an urgent need for assistance or relief.
If you would like to donate to the fund, you may do so below.
Shop and Support
Annual Campaign Donation
Throughout our lives, most of us strive to make a difference, providing gifts to people and causes we value. It would be wonderful to know that you can continue to change lives even after you're gone - creating a legacy of support - for future generations.
The Heritage Club
The Heritage Club is a circle of friends who share a commitment to the financial stability of the Y and a belief that the life-changing programs must continue – for future generations. At its core, this community of caring people is dedicated to meeting the needs of others –through a legacy that lasts forever.
The purpose of the Club is to encourage thoughtful gifts as a primary means to build a strong endowment and to recognize the leadership and devotion to the Y that has created this heritage. Heritage Club members meet annually to enjoy fellowship, introduce new members and find inspiration in the Y’s work as they learn how their contribution is making this community a better place to live.
What to Give
- Outright Gifts - Immediate gifts of cash, appreciated securities, real or tangible property.
- Wills and Revocable Living Trusts - Retain assets during your life and designate the Y in your will or trust.
- Charitable Trusts - Provides you with income during your lifetime and then transfers to the Y.
- Life Insurance - Transfer policy to the Y or name Y as beneficiary.
- Charitable Lead Trusts - Make payments from a trust to the Y for a specified number of years and then assets pass to your heirs.
- Beneficiary Designations - Add the Y as a revocable beneficiary for a qualified IRA, pension plan, bank account or insurance policy.
YMCA Mission Partner Sponsors provide financial resources that help improve our community and move us all forward. The continued support of Mission Partners allows the Y to carry out our mission – making a meaningful, enduring impact in our local neighborhoods. In addition to giving back to the community, there are many benefits to being a mission partner sponsor. We invite your company to partner with us and fulfill our cause of strengthening community. For more information, please contact Nicole Hansen at 260.918.2144.
The YMCA of Greater Fort Wayne is a Better Business Bureau Accredited Charity.