value of a membership
A membership with benefits.
We’re a community. Surrounded by friends as well as caring, knowledgeable staff, you can nurture your spirit, mind and body in ways you never imagined. But since that’s a little hard to quantify, here are some other great benefits to being a Y member:
- Unrestricted access to eight YMCA's in Allen, Whitley and Wells Counties
- Unlimited participation in hundreds of free group exercise classes like Yoga, Pilates, Zumba®, Bootcamp, Cycling and Aqua Fitness for every fitness level. *Group exercise classes are only available to members. Search group ex classes here.
- Free age appropriate care (in Child Watch/Kids Club) for children on an active membership while you work out.
- Free health and wellness screenings and orientations.
- Priority registration and reduced program fees.
- Family activities, adult sports leagues, swim lessons, day camps, summer resident camp and more…
- Youth programs such as karate, dance, art, youth and government, leadership clubs, sports and more…View our most recent Resource Guide here.
- Personal and family strengthening courses such as water safety, CPR, first aid, financial literacy, parenting and more…View our most Resource Guide here.
- Parent’s Night Out events, where you can enjoy time with adults while your kids have fun at the Y.
- Use of any Y in the U.S. that participates in the Nationwide Membership program. Click here to read more.
- The opportunity to bring guests to the Y! Read our full guest policy here.
Click here to join now.