Described by Runner’s World writer Hal Higdon as “One of the most scenic 10K’s I’ve ever run”, the River City Rat Race is a 10K Race and 5K Race through the autumn parks and riverfront of downtown Fort Wayne, Indiana. The race is fun and family-friendly, and benefits the local YMCA.
YOU NEED TO REGISTER FOR THE RACE YOU WANT TO RUN!
- Packet Pick-up: Saturday Oct. 14, from 5-7:30pm at the Central Branch YMCA, 1020 S. Barr Street, and race day from noon-1PM in the Central Branch lobby.
- Pre-race day registration is available on Oct. 14 from 5-7:30pm at packet pick-up for $40 at the Central Branch YMCA: 1020 S. Barr St., cash or check only.
- Race Day Registration available until 1PM at Arts United Center, 303 E Main St: $50, cash or check only.
- Race start is 200 E. Main St. - Finish line is at the the Old Fort!
- Shirts form previous years will be available for $1 at packet pick up and at the finish line.
- Hop River Brewing Company will have their beer for sale at the finish line so bring a photo ID! They are graciously donating a portion of each sale back to the Rat Race. There will be a restricted area for consuming alcohol.