Building a healthy workforce
Employee health and wellness is good business. With the change in our health care landscape and the emphasis on employee wellness, businesses are trying to find optimum ways to promote a healthy workplace. The YMCA is a leader in improving the health and wellness in its community. We have several Corporate Programs for you and your employees. Partnering with the Y lets you simplify matters in providing a healthy environment for healthier, happier and more productive employees!
Let the Y deliver programs and services you need at your business for the health and well-being of your employees. Some of these options may work for you:
- Workplace Wellness Assessment
- Face-to-Face Health Coaching
- On-site Fitness Facility Management
- On-site Group Exercise classes
- Employee Wellness Challenges and presentations
- Incentive and point management systems
- Disease Management Programs (Diabetes Prevention, Cancer Survivorship, Weight Loss & more)
- Corporate Volunteer Opportunities
- Corporate Membership Partners
The Y’s Corporate Membership Plan does more than provide membership cards. We create a partnership in well-being to provide a plan that offers a healthier workplace environment for you and your employees. By connecting with the Y, employees receive personalized service supporting them on their journey in getting active as they become engaged in a healthier lifestyle.
The Y Corporate Membership Advantages
When businesses agree to payroll deduct their employees’ monthly membership fees, the Y can offer a healthy savings:
- FREE 1-week trial pass to “try the Y” before joining.
- FREE open enrollment period-no payroll deductions for employees who join during this time.
- Enrollment fee is waived for employees when they enroll.
- Corporate Memberships give unlimited access to all eight YMCA of Greater Fort Wayne membership branches.
- No minimum number of employees needed to partner with the Y.
For more information, download our Corporate Membership information packet.
Workplace Wellness Awards
The YMCA of Greater Fort Wayne is excited to present the YMCA Workplace Wellness Awards. As an integral part of supporting our community’s health, the YMCA encourages employers to address employee well-being. The goal of our awards is to raise awareness about the importance and benefits of incorporating successful wellness programs at area companies. By participating, you will learn about potential ways to incorporate additional wellness initiatives at your workplace, as well as have the opportunity to share ideas, successes and challenges with other companies in the greater Fort Wayne community.
The YMCA Corporate Challenge is a chance for local companies to come together for fun, wellness and fellowship. The YMCA of Greater Fort Wayne strives to improve the overall health and total wellness of our community. The Y encourages local area companies to adopt concepts of teamwork and employee wellness by participating in team-building events.
Events may include: Scavenger Hunts, Kickball, Putt-Putt, Basketball, Pickle Ball, Soccer, Ultimate Frisbee, Volleyball, Flag Football and Community Service Projects just to name a few.
Challenges take place in Allen, Whitley and Wells counties throughout the year. Complimentary access to the Y is also provided to participants during the challenges.