Team up with Renaissance Pointe YMCA to win $5,000 from the Flagstar Foundation!
Flagstar Foundation is giving a $5,000 grant to the organization who receives the most votes. Let's team up together to help Renaissance Pointe YMCA win!
Enter your info in the link below and then choose the Covington Plaza Flagstar to vote for the Renaissance Pointe Y. Winners are chosen by the community! Show your support for the important work the Renaissance Pointe is doing – Voting ends April 25 – so please vote NOW! Share with friends!
- Only one vote per registered email address per person is allowed.
- Votes can be submitted at local Flagstar bank branches or at https://www.flagstarevents.com/community starting April 4.
- A vote at a Flagstar bank branch counts as two votes versus one vote for online ballots.
- Only the nonprofits associated with the bank branch (those posted in the frame) are eligible for voting in that branch. People voting online will be asked for their home ZIP code and will be presented with charities nominated by a nearby branch.
- This is a community-driven program. That’s why we’ll only be accepting votes from ZIP codes associated with the community.
- The voting period starts at 12:01 a.m. April 4, 2019 and ends at 11:59 p.m. April 25, 2019. The winners will be contacted by Flagstar via email by mid-May.
- The voting process and the contest are open to residents of the U.S., at least 18 years of age at time of entry.
- “Flagstar Crafts Community” is sponsored by Flagstar Bank, FSB ("Sponsor"). All employees, officers, directors and agents and their immediate families or any members of their households, regardless of relationship, of Sponsor or any advertising agency or other company involved with the design, production, execution or distribution of this program are ineligible to participate.